Thursday, 7 May 2009

That'll Teach Me!!

Well I shouldn't have been so smug yesterday. The knitting gods decided to frown on me for being so proud of myself. Behold the evidence:


My knitpro symfonie broke :o( I don't know what it is about me and the symfonies but we just don't mix. I had to order a replacement in the nova metal tips. I just can't be trusted with wooden needles anymore!

I had been having a good day with some knitting goodies, crochet hooks and a knitting magazine coming through the post but that'll teach me eh??

Said knitting magazine was the June 2009 issue of Let's Knit.



Not impressed. I'd previously cancelled my subscription but the last payment I made covered this issue as well so it dropped through my letterbox today. The free gifts of stitch holders and markers were welcome enough as they are alwasy handy. The magazine had 19 patterns in it but in the pattern gallery they also show three fimo recipes for stitch markers. Although nice and I am actually thinking of making them I don't see how these can be classed as patterns?

However, I did get a number of websites for interesting knitting resources and I have to admit that this is one way in which Lets Knit does deliver monthly. Although i'd probably spend more time knitting and less time on the internet if it wasn't for these resources :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment