Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Productive Knitting Day

Well I am feeling very very smug! I have had a productive knitting day today. Well it more sort of started last night. Because 'he who pays' was watching the football I was listening to Relic and got a good chunk of birdie knitted. I can only knit birdie when the kids are in bed or else I would lose my place which would end badly.

And then in between mummy and house tasks today I managed to knit a good 10-15 rows of little ones tank top. This is just a basic 2x2 rib edging and then stocking stitch knit in the round so it's not exactly difficult at the moment (that comes when I have to do the armhole decreases). But it does make it a great project for knitting little bits here and there.

And then at knit n natter tonight I finished the leg of the first of the two colour socks and started the heel flap in purple. This isn't come up as neat as i'd like but they're only for me and they are supposed to be my not concentrating portable project so I am not bothered.

Was a good with knit n natter with M bringing along a friend, another M, and K managing a huge chunk of her baby blanket. J (our new start) was swatching up for a popcorn bear which is gorgeous and is going to look lovely. Cloudpurple was working on a charity knitting project and Cheesybabe had finished the first of her pair of socks for her other half and was casting on the second sock. And the hot chocolate was delicioius :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment