After finding a replacement needle for broken symfonie yesterday I spent a couple of hours back on the two colour socks listening to three excellent knitting podcasts. Check out DoubleKnit, Stash And Burn and YarnCraft for excellent knitting talk. These are all two person shows which means there are two hosts chatting to each other and both DoubleKnit and Stash And Burn covered some of the new American knitting magazine releases. It's interesting to hear what they are getting over the pond in their mags. YarnCraft is the podcast for the Lion Brand Yarns company and they covered wedding knitting. Not as weird as you'd think actually!
On another topic I am now on Twitter. Yes I finally got sucked in and joined the dark side. Totally fab and totally addictive. Find me over there as charminglochie. I'll hopefully get a link posted to the sidebar of the blog in the next few days.
And cotton birdie is a no go. I've shot him down. I'm sorry but I'm just not cut out for cotton!! I think I will pass him on to cheesybabe and cloudpurple to do what they will with him (they like cotton so they'll take him in!). I think i'll stick to my socks which are getting a bit blinding now!
No comments:
Post a Comment