I am officially addicted to crochet now although I feel knitting will still be my first love. Here are some pictures of the second Alan Dart Chick & Egg that I made for my niece and my nephews Jean Greenhowe Easter Knits. They were really good travelling projects for the drive to and from Edinburgh.
While waiting for the ferry in Ullapool yesterday I also visited a shop called 'Unlimited Colour Compay'. The shop was amazing and one wall was filled with amazing yarn. But I was restrained and only bought a crochet hook. The staff were really lovely and friendly so I know where I will be going when I have to wait for 'that flaming boat' in future. Take a look next time you are there.
And finally here is my Hobbycraft stash. How many eyes does one person need? That's pretty much what 'He Who Pays' asked!
Everything is better with googly eyes. I envy your stash of them! ;)
ReplyDeleterupert is lovely! if a little scary!
ReplyDeleteThere is some serious cute there! Rupert reminds me a little of Fred (?) the octopus in Pocoyo (spot the person with toddlers!)
ReplyDelete