Monday, 6 April 2009
Really quick update
As I am still away on the mainland and will be until Wednesday evening I thought I would post a really quick update on my knitting progress. I have finished eldest childs' hoody and it was okay apart from the hood which was a bit of a disaster. I have also knitted 4 of Jean Greenhowes eggs & 1 of her easter knits as well as a second Alan Dart Chick & Egg. Photos of all of these will be posted when I get home. I love the eggs as they are so quick and as I bought a gazillion toy eyes at Hobbycraft in Edinburgh (my idea of heaven by the way) I am going to be knitting a lot more toys :o) I also bought two amugarmi books which I will again post about more when I get home and I will also add in links to Jean Greenhowe and Alan Dart then. Happy knitting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment