Isn't he gorgeous? In all seriousness if I hadn't been full of the cold and taken more time with my finishing he would be much lovelier but even with all that he turned out great. Which is definitely more attributable to Alan Darts fantastic pattern designing than anything else. This was a quick and easy knit which is a perfect little gift to give at Easter. I'll definitely be making at least 1 more for the little one if not another 3 so I have 1 each to give to niece and nephew as well.
This means that I am back on the eldest child's hoody. Get Knitted once again came through with fantastic customer service and my new 5.5mm nova metal tips arrived yesterday so I could get to it. The back was completed a while ago and I should have the front finished by this evening. I am probably going to work solely on this now as I really wanted to have it finished for going away next week. We'll wait and see though!
My subscription copy of 'Knit Today' also arrived in the post today. I was frankly disappointed and pretty much done with it after 5Min's so I won't be reviewing it. Disclaimer time: you might like though so don't take my word for it :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment