They are coming along really well I am hoping to have the increases finished by the time I watch Lost tonight so it's just basic stocking stitch as I can't do anything more complicated than that while watching Jack and Sawyer ;o)
The Mother's Day socks were well received and the spare is eagerly anticipated. I am glad she liked them and in the winter of Aviemore they will definately be nice and warm. The niece and nephew visited today and seemed rather impressed with Bob the chick. This cemented the intention to make them one each for Easter but I am thinking of working with some different colours or maybe making some patterned eggs. Not sure which yet. But at least now I know what knitting projects I will be taking away with me next week.
I also picked up the lastest copy of the Debbie Bliss magazine and it's lovely. I will review it at later date but I want to have second read of it first :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment