Monday, 22 June 2009

Paid a visit to the frog pond.

Thanks everyone for your comments. You all just confimed what I already knew and I set to frogging the February Lady Sweater. Now I was quite prepared to frog the whole sweater but when I got to the beginning of where I started lace I managed to get it back on needles no bother so just took it back to there.



As modelled by little1.

So I am going to start again but as I enjoy this knit it's not too bad. However, I will be using lifelines this time!!

Congratulations to 'shortly24' who won a set of 5 'hand made' stitch markers by being the first commenter. Email me your address at kelly@charminglochie.co.uk and I'll get them sent out to you :o).

3 comments:

  1. Good on you. And thanks for the prize. I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not quite the right size for #1 hee hee did you pay him in xbox hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make him socks for his modelling services :o)

    ReplyDelete