It's definately been one of those weeks where life (or more accurately housework) gets in the way of my knitting. However, i've been making steady progress on Timmy and with only an eye and his tail to go I think I may have him finished before the little one gets over his obsession with him. Mommy Penguin is a slow burner. Just picking her up as and when I get a minute but she's in no rush.
The beautiful weather up here on the island means that i've been out and about a lot with the kids (good mummy karma points being earned) and with my new (old second hand) car it's been fun. I intend to make lots of amigurumi creatures to put in the car just to upset he who pays.
Knit N Natter was great fun on Wednesday evening. I hadn't been for two weeks (due to being on mainland) and it was really good to catch up with everyone. Cloudpurple is organising a lot of charity knitting for where she works and a couple of our members were working on that. Cheesybabe was working on a swatch (isn't she good doing a swatch and all that!) for a bolero she's making for her niece. It's in the most gorgeous pink colour. K was working on socks on 4 needles which I just can't do so i'm very impressed with that. We also had a new member show up. She was very nice and i'm hopeful we didn't scare her off with talk of Cloudpurples knitted boobs in her work window :o)
Knit isles boobs - not mine ;0)
ReplyDeletewe were very impressed with your little crocheted animals - they were very cute
hope you and boys out enjoying the sun - i think i am going to go to the colour factory to get some sock yarn if she has any!
knitted boobs on the Islands, hmmm I didn't read that in the paper yet....
ReplyDelete