It's been a pretty quiet week here in the Highlands but boy has it been cold!! We've had our first dusting of snow this weekend and I was freezing in the shop today. Hopefully I'll get used to it as it's supposed to be the cold winter in 100 years this year. But I'm fairly certain they said that last year. And the year before that!!
A very exciting event did occur at work this week with the launch of the Kindle range in Waterstones. And that meant that I finally got to take my Kindle Fire HD home :o) I absolutly love it!! I am going to do a specific post reviewing it in the next few days but I've been watching podcasts such as Knitting in Circles, TheKnitGirllls and Knit1Hearttoo talking about their Rhinebeck visit on it and the colours of their lovely purchases came across so well I was drooling at the screen!! And it's pretty good for reading books too ;o)

Those are lovely!
ReplyDeleteYour finished mitts are truly lovely. Congrats on getting started on your Christmas knitting already! How exciting that you can take your Kindle Fire home. I'm looking forward to your review of it.
ReplyDelete