Friday, 11 December 2009

Finally!!!

Yes I am finally back. After at least 2 weeks of flu and stomach bugs in the Charminglochie household we appear to be clear. Touch wood. And paracetamol! But unfortunately I have no knitting to show you as I am still working on youngest brother in laws Christmas socks. That boy has huge feet by the way!!!

And the audiobook front hasn't been much better. I have been catching up on all the back episodes of 'Electric Sheep' (see earlier review) so I haven't been listening to any books. I decided to try and start 'Flashforward' by Robert Sawyer last night as I was enjoying the series so much but couldn't get in to it. So I am starting Terry Pratchett's 'Thief of Time' (Discworld Book 26) today as I have downloaded it. I am a huge Discworld fan and have all the hard copy books but have decided to start collecting the unabridged audio versions as well. Although it makes logical sense to start with book 1 I decided to go with Thief of Time as it's my favourite to date and I need something to get me through the Christmas knitting!!

I was going to do a review of the latest 'Yarn Forward' issue that arrived in the post yesterday but I wasn't very taken with it so I don't want to write anything negative so i'll leave it.

Well, that's me for now but will update with brother in laws socks as they progress in next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment