
This is my 'Amused' sweater designed by Jordana Paige and featured in the Winter 2008 edition of the online knitting magazine, Knitty.com.
It's a top down sweater knitted in the round so that means no seaming!! Yay, I hate seaming. I am knitting it in a Wendy Aran with Wool yarn in a purple/lilac colour. But you may notice the mistake. Yes, my cables are upside down. I messed up. But I decided that seeing as they are all still pointing the same way I was just gonna go with it and call it a pattern. If the sweater had been for anyone else I would have probably ripped it back but it's only for me :o)
Other items on the needle are eldest childs sock for Christmas from the Harry Potter Opal yarn. I am at the foot part of the second sock so they should be finished by the end of the week. And I also have the Hedgehog 'Hibernating Harry' designed by Alan Dart that I have knitted for my Dad's 70th birthday present. All knitted up but still have the seaming to do and I keep putting it off. I will hopefully have that finished by the end of the week as well.
Will this be a week when stuff actually comes off my needles?? Watch this space!
Very nice Kelly love the colour. Leg-warmers wll be great for the kids will have to finish the other one soon. XX
ReplyDeleteThe sweater is coming along beautifully! I love the color you've chosen.
ReplyDelete