Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Mourning for my socks

All I will say is toddlers and yarn do not mix. Behold the evidence:
The picture does not do justice to the knots and filth that were created as Little One went ruining through the house dragging it along the laminate (not that my laminate is that filthy but dust gathers you know?!).
We should all take a moment of silence as the yarn is deposited in the bin and comfort the lone sock that remains never to be matched.
Needless to say, said child is now in time out.

4 comments:

  1. take it to your knit and natter don't bin it please oh what a shame, send it down this way and I'll sort it out for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I'm so sorry, that looks really, really painful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(
    thought dogs were bad for tangling up yarn but you wee one has out done the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more of the same yarn to finish the second sock? Shame... Oh, I thought cats were bad for tangling up knitting yarn lol

    Guido

    ReplyDelete