Friday, 24 April 2009

Book Clear Out!!

Well I decided to bite the bullet and clear out my knitting bookshelf. Finally whittled down the ones I want to sell and here they are:
And that's just a fraction of the bookshelf. I can't believe that I am so obsessed with knitting I even have knitting fiction!!! In all truth I love books and hate selling them but I am slowly moving on to having my books on audiobook format so that I can sell the hard copies on. I don't think I will ever bring myself to do that with my beloved Terry Pratchett novels though.
I finally finished No Idle Hands: A Social History of Knitting in America. Excellent book with a very good narrator. Covered colonial knitting right up to Elizabeth Zimmermann and very interesting for the knitting obsessed listener. And baby penguin now has a head and I am starting work on his body today.

No comments:

Post a Comment