It's been one of those days when life and housework has had the audacity to get in the way of my knitting. Disgraceful really but there is light at the end of the tunnel as despite only managing a couple of rounds on the Mother's Day sock today, I only have 15 rows of the foot and then the toe decreases to go. I am fairly confident that I will have the pair finished to be posted in time for Mother's Day and the spare can go at a more leisurely pace.
I am still loving this sock. The plain pattern means it's so easy to snatch a chance to knit a couple of rounds in between other things. And being a sock it's great for a portable project in my handbag when I am out and about. The colours are so fab as well that it makes fun to knit and people are always commenting on how cool the stripes are. They are always amazed when they learn the yarn is self striping. Maybe i'll squeeze in a few more rows tonight now that i've reminded myself how much I like them?
No comments:
Post a Comment